Jabra has been the market leader in manufacturing the headsets in the Corporate sector since a long time and delivers the high class performance headsets for the offices and then it started to make a mark in the general consumer base after launch of its true wireless earbuds Jabra Elite 65t and Jabra Elite Active 65t which had got the nice reviews by the experts.
However, it really changed the game with launch of Jabra Elite 75t and Jabra Elite Active 75t which has been ranked on the top by majority of the sound experts reviewers. They were even placed on top of the Apple AirPods Pro in terms of the punchy base and the comfort and light fit for the sports activities like running and gymming.
It was always behind the Apple AirPods Pro due to the missing Active Noise cancellation feature ,hence some reviewers ranked it a place below the Apple AirPods.
Jabra has levelled up its game with the launch of Jabra Elite 85t series recently which has got the Jabra Advanced ANC chip and is fully adjustable. Jabra decided to go even further by introducing the ANC in its best true wireless earbuds as well- Jabra Elite 75t and Jabra Elite Active 75t with the latest firmware upgrade. We are providing a quick guide below on how to add the ANC in your Jabra Elite 75t true wireless earbuds.
If you have never performed the firmware upgrade of your Jabra earbuds, watch the below quick video first on how to update the firmware on them and then follow this video tutorial for step by step process
How to add ANC in Jabra Elite 75t and Jabra Elite Active 75t?
Jabra Firmware Version:
The ANC feature is added with the release version 2.0.0 which was released on October 20,2020.
Update the Jabra Sound+ App from the Google Play store or Apple App store. It requires the Jabra Sound+ 4.7 or later.
Upgrade the firmware 2.0.0 in your Jabra earbuds following the instructions in the video above.
1. Once the firmware is upgraded, open the Jabra Sound+ App on your phone and wear your earbuds
2. Click on "+ Active Noise Cancellation"
3. Click on "Add personalized ANC"
4. Ensure that your earbuds fit is tight and you are in noisy environment, for example in street, in front of fan or shower, this will save the best customizing setting of the ANC for your earbuds. Once ready, click on "I am Ready".
5. You will get a selector screen with vertical scroller which you can move up and down to find the strongest noise suppression for your earbuds. It can be different for individuals based on their hearing choices and experience. For me, it was best suppressed on a 2 levels above the Jabra logo.
6. Next you will be presented with a horizontal selector which you can scroll right and left for the best noise suppression level. It worked for me one level to the left of Jabra logo.
7. Next the app will show your selected ANC level in 2D as below.
8. Click on done and your Jabra Elite 75t earbuds are now ready with the ANC.
Our Verdict on Jabra Elite 75t Active Noise Cancellation:
To be frank, the Jabra Elite 75t already sounds better with passive noise cancellation than most of the earbuds with hybrid Active Noise cancellation and this would be a great steal deal to buy this Black Friday or otherwise since it has become an old model with the launch of the latest earbuds by Jabra and hence you will get some good deals on it.
Of course, this update does not match the active noise cancellation earbuds having the dedicated hardware for ANC like Jabra Elite 85t or Apple AirPods Pro, however this free ANC upgrade do bring out some changes in the listening experience which is a commendable job by Jabra.